The Pizzeria Pronto® is Pizzacraft's deluxe outdoor pizza oven and will change pizza night forever! It’s lightweight, portable and safe on any surface. It’s incredibly easy to use. Simply hook it up to a propane tank, and turn it on. Let it pre-heat for 10 minutes, and you’re ready to go. The Pizzeria Pronto reaches cooking temperatures of over 700°F and cooks a pizza in only 5 minutes.
Unlike the PizzaQue
®, the Pizzeria Pronto features a heat containing visor and stainless steel reflection plate, resulting in a 20% decrease in cooking time. The Pizzeria Pronto rain cap (included) also holds a 1 lb. propane tank when inverted.
This portable outdoor pizza oven is perfect for tailgating, camping, or your regular family pizza night. You will never order delivery again when your Pizzeria Pronto makes homemade pizza fast, easy and delicious!
*The Pizzeria Pronto comes with two 14" baking stones. It is not recommended to use a pizza steel on top of the baking stones. A pizza peel
no wider than 12.5" inches should be used with the oven.
Watch the Pizzeria Pronto in Action!
Pizzeria Pronto in the Press
You may have seen the Pizzeria Pronto on your television or in print magazines. In case you missed it, you can check them out here!
- The Pizzeria Pronto was featured on The Talk as a "Summer Party Essential". Impress your backyard barbecue guests with quick, easy and delicious pizza!
- The outdoor pizza oven was also voted one of "12 Tailgating Essentials: Best Gear" by Men's Journal in their October 2013 issue. Include this rugged and portable outdoor pizza oven as one of your must-have tailgating accessories!
- The Pizzeria Pronto was featured on Lakesha Rose’s "Tailgating Round-Up" segment on WGN Chicago.
- Party planner, Debi Lily included the Pizzeria Pronto in her "Tailgating Round-Up" segment on Good Day Chicago.
- Lifestyle expert, Limor Suss included the Pizzeria Pronto in a “Tailgate in Style” round-up on PIX11-TV.
Reviews on the Pizzeria Pronto
We know how important consumer reviews and critiques are when making decisions on which pizza oven to purchase. Here's a few sites for you to reference.
- Chowhound offers a nice compilation of comments and reviews from consumers on the Pizzeria Pronto beginning with its release into the market in 2013.
- Oven Reviews HQ gives you a step by step review along with tips and trick to Pizzeria Pronto cooking success.
- Pizza Making Forum also has a lengthy dialogue from consumers and critics.
Pizzacraft has developed a variety of accessories for all 6000 series pizza ovens including, but not limited to:
Pizza Oven Accessory Kit
A pizza peel is essential for transferring pizza to and from the oven! The Accessory Kit
includes a folding aluminum pizza peel and pizza oven stone brush. These items are essential for cleaning and maintenance of your portable pizza oven. The pizza peel folds for portability and storage while the brush is ideal for cleaning the oven baking stones and has a built-in scraper to remove baked-on cheese and toppings.
Give your pizza oven a more permanent base while raising the cooking surface with the leg kit
Deluxe Rain Cover
Protect your pizza oven from the elements with this custom deluxe rain cover
Propane Tank Adapter
Want to use a portable 1 lb propane tank instead of the standard 20-lb tank? The Pizzeria Pronto and PizzaQue can run for 2 hours on a 1-lb propane tank with this custom propane tank adapter
Pizzeria Pronto Troublshooting
If you have questions on assembly, oven temperature or pizza cooking, you can find tips in the Pizzeria Pronto Owner's Manual on page 17. We've also provided our most common question and Pizzeria Pronto Troubleshooting
. We also recommend you pay special attention to the cooking pizza section flagged in the user manual.
Replacement Pizza Stones
Replacement pizza stones
are available to replace damaged baking stones from the Pizzeria Pronto.