We've got a unique and delicious dinner set to impress your love! Follow up your special Valentine's dinner with our Chocolate Overload pizza. Featuring chocolate ganache, hazelnuts, and Nutella - The only thing better than these ingredients is an entire pizza slathered with them. As Mae West said,
“Too much of a good thing can be wonderful!”
Chocolate Overload Pizza
- 2 Tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tsp. turbinado sugar
- 1/3 C. Nutella or other hazelnut spread
- ¼ C. chocolate ganache
- ¼ C. white chocolate shards
- ¼ C. toasted hazelnuts, roughly chopped
- 1 thin crust pizza round of your choice
- Preheat your oven and pizza stone or steel to 550°F (287°C) for at least 20 minutes prior to baking. If using another method to bake your pizza, preheat accordingly.
- Prepare your crust.
- Place your raw pizza crust on a floured pizza peel or pizza screen. Brush the dough with melted butter and sprinkle with the turbinado sugar.
- Bake the pizza for approximately 3 minutes or until the dough begins to brown and the sugar begins to caramelize.
- Remove the pizza from the oven and spread with Nutella. Then sprinkle with white chocolate shards, chopped hazelnuts and drizzle with ganache.