Pizza Oven Wood Smoker
If you want to add rich wood smoke flavor to pizzas cooked on your portable pizza oven, this smoker box and pellet shovel set will let you do so with ease! Install and fill your smoker box in moments, then cook your pizzas in a smoky, flavorful environment!
The curved shape of the box fits perfectly alongside the pizza stones. The included pellet shovel reaches back into the oven so you can refill your smoker without removing the oven hood, and collapses for easy storage. The set smokes 1-2 pizzas on a single round of pellets.
Wood pellets are sold separately and are available in Hickory, Maple, Oak and Cherry.
NOTE: Be sure to cool oven completely before installing smoker box. Always use heat protective gloves when handling hot items. We do not recommend using the Pizza Oven Backstop and Pizza Oven Smoker at the same time.
|Dimensions||11.6" x 2.4" x 2"|
- Remove oven hood and top pizza stone from the pizza oven.
- Align the indent in the bottom of the bottom of the smoker on top of the bottom stone.
- Replace top pizza stone. The top stone will hold the bottom of the smoker in place and keep it in position.
- Using the shovel, place 2-3 scoops of wood pellets into the smoker reservoir.
- Replace oven hood and cook as normal.
- Use the shovel to refill wood pellets as needed into the smoker.
Blog PostsHow to Smoke Pizza
Whether it's chips, chunks, or pellets we have your pizza smoking needs!
National BBQ (Pizza) Month! Gear For Your Grill
Make the most of your BBQ with a smokey pizza on the grill!