Pizzeria Pronto® Stovetop Pizza Oven
With the Pizzeria Pronto® Stovetop Pizza Oven, any gas range can become a pizza oven! Preheating in 15 minutes, this small-but-mighty oven transforms your kitchen into a pizzeria, cooking up hot, delicious, perfectly-cooked pizzas in just minutes.
Just as its sister the Pizzeria Pronto® Outdoor Pizza Oven revolutionized outdoor pizza-making, the Stovetop Pizza Oven is a leap forward in cooking handmade pies inside the home. With its heat-efficient design, it traps and reflects heat to harness the power of your gas range, creating an optimal cooking environment up to 600°F.
Dual cordierite stones absorb the direct heat from the flame and redistribute it evenly, eliminating hot spots. The built-in thermometer lets you know when it's time to cook, and the moisture vent on the top prevents your pizza from becoming soggy.
With the same ease as using a familiar gas range: simply place the oven on top of your burner and turn it on. Pizza lovers worried about yet another kitchen device will be pleased by the compact and easy-to-store design, and love how fast and easy the oven will make their regular pizza nights.
Accessories for the Stovetop Pizza Oven are sold here as a set, or individually. Both the pizza peel and pizza stone brush were designed to compliment the style & design of the Stovetop Pizza Oven.
NOTE: The Stovetop Pizza Oven comes with a 12" baking stone. A pizza peel no wider than 12.5" can be used with the oven.
Before You Buy. . .
We want to make sure that you have the best experience possible with our Pizzeria Pronto® Stovetop Pizza Oven. To that end, you should make sure this oven will work for you. Here are a few requirements to keep in mind before you make your purchase.
Do you have the right kind of stovetop
- Your stovetop needs to have gas burners. The Stovetop Oven will not work with an electric range or induction burner.
- The burners should have an output of about 9500 - 15000 BTUs (see chart in manual for how outputs affect cooking times).
- The Stovetop Oven should fit directly over one of your burners without covering or coming too close to materials that could be damaged by high heat (plastic knobs, countertops made with heat-sensitive materials, other appliances, etc.). For example, built-in ranges that feature knobs on the top next to the burners (as opposed to on the front side of a free-standing oven/range) might not be usable with the Stovetop Oven.
|Dimensions||Overall: 14.3" x 17" x 6.7"
|Material||Cordierite, Stainless Steel, Mild Steel, Silicone|
NOTE: It is not recommended to use the Pizzeria Pronto® Stovetop Pizza Oven with an electric or induction burner.
- For additional consumer reviews and product details, learn more at Amazon.
- Steamy Kitchen takes the Stovetop Pizza Oven for a test drive during family pizza night.
- Newsday included the Stovetop Pizza Oven in their 2015 Holiday Gift guide for food and drink lovers.
- Makespace included the Stovetop Pizza Oven in their 2016 Valentine's Day Gift Guide.
The Pizzeria Pronto® Stovetop Pizza Oven received and Editors' Pick Award from The Gourmet Retailer in the competitive housewares category in 2016.
|Owner Manual||The instruction manual contains important information necessary for the proper assembly and safe use of the pizza oven. Read and follow all warnings and instructions before assembling and using the oven. Keep a copy of the manual for future reference.|
|Assembly||Watch how to assemble the Pizzeria Pronto® Stovetop Pizza Oven.|
Meet the Stovetop Pizza Oven!
A new way of making pizza.
Common Problems and Mistakes on the Stovetop Pizza Oven
There are a few things to consider before buying the oven.