How can I contact you?
- If you need assistance or have questions, you can contact Pizzacraft by phone or email. We do not accept owls carrying parchment; you are thinking of Hogwarts from the Harry Potter series.
What payment methods do you accept?
- We accept American Express, VISA, Mastercard, and DISCOVER. But if you have a treasure chest full of pirate gold, give us a call and we’ll work something out.
Where do you ship?
- We only ship within the 48 contiguous states (no APO addresses, Military Bases, HI, AK or International at this time). We ship purchases via UPS. We are unable to ship to Canada due to additional taxes, duties and variable freight costs.
But why don’t you ship to Canada?!
- We know, we know! We love our northern neighbors. Unfortunately additional taxes, duties, and variable freight costs make direct sales to an international audience unworkable at this time.
Where in Canada can I buy your products?
Be sure to check with our Canadian retail partners:
What are your shipping rates?
We do not ship to Canada. We offer the following fixed rate shipping policies within the 48 contiguous states:
- Ground: FREE per order over $50.00
- Ground: $7.99 per order under $50.00
- 3rd Day: $14.95 per order
- 2nd Day: $24.95 per order
But be sure to keep a lookout for free shipping deals, which pop up all the time! Sign up for our newsletter to be the first to know!
How do I use my promotion code?
- A promotion code is entered at checkout, on the “Shipping Information” screen. Do not include any quotation marks or other punctuation and click “Apply.” Only 1 promotion code is valid per purchase.
What is your return policy?
- See our Return Policy page. We want you to be happy with our products! We will be happy to accept returns of any item within 30 days, provided you have contacted us and requested a return authorization number. We will not accept any returns without a return authorization number. Shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Our warehouse, a magical place full of pizza-making goodies, usually ship orders within 24 to 48 hours of placing your order. We attempt to ship all items that are available together.
- If an order is placed for an item that is out of stock, we will refund the purchase price.
How do I order replacement pizza stones?
Is there lead in pizza stones?
- Not at all! We only sell ceramic or ThermaBond™ stones which are made of cordierite. No lead, ever. Just good pizza.
Can I use the Pizzeria Pronto Stovetop Pizza Oven on an electric or induction burner?
It is not recommended to use the Pizzeria Pronto Stovetop Pizza Oven with an electric or induction burner.
Will you come to my house and make my pizza for me?
- Again, if you have a treasure chest full of pirate gold, give us a call and we’ll work something out.