Many people love the smoky flavor infused into grilled foods by using charcoal instead of gas. For charcoal lovers, cooking a pizza over glowing briquettes just got a lot easier! This galvanized steel chimney starter allows you to start wood chunks or charcoal briquettes quickly - without using lighter fluid!
|Dimensions||10.8" x 6.7" x 10.8"|
Use InstructionsHow to Use a Chimney Starter
- Stuff 2 or 3 large pages of newspaper into the bottom cavity of the chimney starter.
- Load the top of the canister with charcoal.
- Remove the grate of your charcoal grill and set the starter inside of the grill.
- Light the newspaper in the bottom cavity.
- When the charcoal is glowing and covered with ash (about 20-30 minutes) clamp the handle together and release the charcoal into the grill.
- Remove the starter from the grill, put the grate back on, close the lid and give the grill some time to heat up before cooking.