Explore Italy's distinct regional pizza flavors with a Pizzacraft pizza seasoning! These blends are made from premium dried herbs and provide maximum flavor on pizzas made at home. Use the blends to add zest to your favorite pizza sauce, or sprinkle herbs onto prepared pizzas for an added layer of flavor. All flavors are 1.5 oz. each.
- The Neapolitan blend is the perfect herb blend for the purest of pizzas. It's not even a compromise for the classic Margherita. Combine with fresh mozzarella, San Marzano tomato sauce, and fresh basil.
- Tuscan is a lovely complement to an earthy white pizza. Combine nicoise olives, pancetta and thinly sliced potatoes with a layer of rich Fontina.
- The Spicy Calabrese blend is a colorful mix with a touch of garlic, spices and chili pepper. Perfect for a peppy pizza! Try it with hot and sweet cherry peppers, spicy or sweet Italian sausage, mozzarella and San Marzano tomato sauce for a delicious pie.
- Neapolitan: Dehydrated garlic, dehydrated onion, spices, less than 2% of sunflower oil to prevent caking.
- Tuscan: Dehydrated garlic, spices, sundried tomato, red bell pepper, dehydrated onion, chili pepper, less than 2% of sunflower oil to prevent caking
- Spicy Calabrese: Dehydrated garlic, spices, chili pepper, red and green bell peppers, paprika, dehydrated onion, less than 2% of sunflower oil to prevent caking
Sauce it Up: An In-Depth Look at Pizza Sauce
We’ve developed three different pizza herb blends you can simply mix right into your favorite brand of tomato sauce for an instant flavorful pizza sauce
Pizza lovers in America have a big problem: how do we craft the kind of amazing pizza sauce that can be found in Italy?